Save money when you buy Colchester Zoo E-tickets!
Please note that it is not possible to book E-tickets on the day of your visit.
All E-ticket transactions MUST be purchased and the payment process completed by 10.59pm the day before you wish to visit.
Make your booking:
- Visit our booking site below and select the ‘Dated Tickets’ tab
- Choose the date and time you wish to visit from the calendar.
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Confirm you’re selection and make your payment through our secure booking system.
- Payment is taken by credit /debit card and securely cleared from your account. Once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email with your E-tickets attached. Each ticket will have its own unique QR code.
On the day of your visit:
- If you do not require any additional purchases on the day, please head straight to our main turnstiles
- Present your tickets in the PDF attachment of your email to a member of our team either on your device or as a printed copy.
- Our staff will then scan each unique QR code as you enter the zoo.
Not sure when you would like to visit? Purchasing admission tickets as a gift? Why not buy our open ticket option which allows 1 visit any day within 12 months of the purchased date!
Every donation counts
Colchester Zoo's Action for the Wild is a charity and relies on you to continue our vital conservation work. We support a number of projects worldwide including our UmPhafa Nature Reserve in South Africa. Please help us by giving a donation today of just £1 when making your E-ticket booking.
Payments for e-tickets are non-refundable. Please check the full terms and conditions of our E-tickets prior to your purchase. Please be aware that Tesco Clubcard vouchers cannot be used to purchase E-tickets online.
Please be aware that our guest with disability & assistant pricing policy has recently changed; any guest visiting with a disability will be required to purchase the relevant adult, senior or child admission ticket (online in advance or on entering the zoo). Colchester Zoo will then admit an assistant FREE of charge upon request when verification of disability is shown. CLICK HERE to find out more.