Open Dated E-tickets for Colchester Zoo
Not sure when you would like to visit Colchester Zoo? Looking to purchase admission tickets as a gift?
Check out our NEW 'Open Dated' tickets option! This allows you to purchase admission tickets which grant 1 visit to Colchester Zoo on any day within 12 months of the purchase date!
Simply purchase the number of adult, child, senior or Guest with disability tickets you require and we'll email you a confirmation and PDF attachment which contains your tickets.
All you have to do is present your printed tickets or show them on your mobile device on the day of your visit to gain entry. If you purchased the tickets as a gift simply forward on the PDF attachment to the recipent via email or print the tickets to present to them as you wish.
Open dated E-ticket T&Cs:
- Open dated E-Tickets provide entry to Colchester Zoo, Maldon Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0SL for one day only within 12 months of the purchase date.
- E-tickets can be purchased from any date marked as available on the calendar.
- E-tickets cannot be purchased for use on the same day.
- Open dated E-tickets are valid for 1 visit within 12 months of the date of purchase only.
- Payments for 'Open dated' E-tickets are non-refundable.
- Open dated tickets cannot be extended under any circumstances.
Please read our full terms & conditions before purchasing E-tickets.
Please be aware that our guest with disability & assistant pricing policy has recently changed; any guest visiting with a disability will be required to purchase the relevant adult, senior or child admission ticket (online in advance or on entering the zoo). Colchester Zoo will then admit an assistant FREE of charge upon request when verification of disability is shown. CLICK HERE to find out more.