HELLO! WELCOME TO COLCHESTER ZOO
There's always a new story to tell at Colchester Zoo, from welcoming new arrivals, to exciting things to see and discover.
Colchester Zoo has been nominated for Essex’s Best Youth Attraction!
This year Essex Business School at the University of Essex is searching for the county’s favourite tourist attraction, as voted for by 16 to 25 year olds, to celebrate the launch of its new BSc Tourism Management degree at the Southend Campus.
If you love Colchester Zoo and are aged 16-25 then why not cast your vote and be in with a chance of winning some great prizes by sharing a photo from your trip to Colchester Zoo!
All you have to do is:
- Take a photo during your visit to Colchester Zoo - selfies are welcome too!
- Post it on Instagram, with a caption naming Colchester Zoo and explaining why we’re your favourite Essex day out
- Make sure you use the hashtag #essexyouthtourism and tag @essexebs so your entry counts
- Follow @essexebs to find out the winner
Each photo entered counts as a vote, with the most photographed attraction crowned Essex’s Best Youth Tourist Attraction 2017.
Get snapping and share for your chance to win the summer prize package detailed below.
Entries must be posted by the 18th May 2017
Entrants must be aged 16- 25years and follow the entry instructions above.
Summer Prize Package:
- Two Adventure Island Blue Annual Passes to the Southend-on-Sea theme park
- A pair of Two Day Adult London Pass tickets with Oyster Travelcards, giving you free access to more than 60 of the capital’s attractions
- Escape Live Southend-on-Sea entry for four people
- Two Rollerworld Roller Disco tickets
Find out more and see full terms and conditions on the Essex Business School website: www.essex.ac.uk/see/tourism-terms
- This competition is run by a 3rd party and Colchester Zoo is not responsible for its running or the prizes given.
5.00pm close or dusk if earlier
Last admission to zoo grounds at 4.00pm
Just enter your email below to be kept up to date with our E-letters